TM Warthog HOTAS Throttle "Rough Part"

Hello everyone!

I have had my Warthog Hotas since last summer, and ever since I got it I have noticed a small issue with the throttle. Whenever I near the full power setting for the throttle I notice that the movement feels slightly rough, as if some of the plastic is rubbing against itself. Does anyone else experience this, or should I RMA?

Thanks guys and have a good day,

Max

P.S.

Im looking at rudder pedals right now and I'm not sure if I should brave the QC issues of the saitek pro flights, get the pro combats, or really save up and get the MFG crosswind. I am a primarily A10c pilot ATM, but hope to venture into the huey.

Energy is life. Altitude is life insurance.

For A-10 and his few rudder usage (gun run?) Saitek pedals will be OK - until they potentiometers wear...

But for Huey the superior precision of mechanism (ball bearings, CAM) and contactless sensors in Crosswind will make all difference. ;)

Regarding the rough part, does adjusting the tension down ( friction wheel) make it any better?

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Try making sure the small hex head screws between the two throttles are all the way screwed in. If they aren't, the top of the screw may hit the throttle and cause it to rub.

Edited by Mtnbiker1998
Changed wording for clarity

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat