A few Questions about the Sabre

irfanahmed1979

Greetings,

I love the Sabre jet because it was the quintessential fighter of the PAF during the 1965 Indo-Pakistan War. I think the only other fighter that has captured our public's imagination and affection is the F-16 fighting falcon. Anyways, on to the questions:

1. When will the Sabre Jet module be finalized (I mean out of beta)?

2. Is there any special advantage to buying the BETA version? (For example, the guys who bought the A-10C when it was in BETA will get the NTTR map for free)

3. I saw a video of the DCS Sabre Jet gameplay and the guy who was flying said that at the moment the Mig-15 is too hard or almost impossible to kill because it can take a lot of hits. Furthermore he said that Mig-15 has a very high rate of climb (insanely high, defies gravity). I don't know whether this is true anymore or not. Can someone clarify this?

4. What will be added in the finalized version?

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Greetings,

I love the Sabre jet because it was the quintessential fighter of the PAF during the 1965 Indo-Pakistan War. I think the only other fighter that has captured our public's imagination and affection is the F-16 fighting falcon. Anyways, on to the questions:

1. When will the Sabre Jet module be finalized (I mean out of beta)?

2. Is there any special advantage to buying the BETA version? (For example, the guys who bought the A-10C when it was in BETA will get the NTTR map for free)

3. I saw a video of the DCS Sabre Jet gameplay and the guy who was flying said that at the moment the Mig-15 is too hard or almost impossible to kill because it can take a lot of hits. Furthermore he said that Mig-15 has a very high rate of climb (insanely high, defies gravity). I don't know whether this is true anymore or not. Can someone clarify this?

4. What will be added in the finalized version?

You likely won't get a date for 'out-of-beta' and there aren't any fringe benefits to buying the Sabre early other than that it is very fun to fly. The Mig-15 is quite tough. I've gotten a few kills on the hard level but yet to do it on the excellent level. They can be killed. Just takes practice. As for additional features when it is out of beta. I would personally expect at least a real manual, interactive training, and a campaign. And hopefully more skins. As well as any major bugs to be sorted out.

Thanks.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.