Looking for F-18 or F-14 Players

Bob Morton

Hi,

I am looking to start flying with other people. I have flown a bunch of missions with the F-18 and F-14 on single player.

I am in the Mountain Time Zone (Calgary) so looking for people in that time zone or in the Pacific time zone.

Cheers!

F-14B - F-18C - F-16C - Mirage 2000

i7-6700k 4Ghz; EVGA 2080ti; 32GB DDR4; warthog HOTAS; Logitech pro flight pedals; oculus Rift S

Hey Bob,

I’m Mike. I’m also from Calgary. I have spent the last few months learning DCS and the Hornet. I have done a few single player missions myself and would like to start flying multiplayer. Sounds like we are at about the same spot. Let me know if you would like to go flying. I’m currently not working due to Covid so my time is pretty open. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, kinda new to DCS looking for peeps to fly with as well.

PNW time.

Proficient enough on the Tomcat to have fun.

Ryzen 5, RTX 2070 super, 16 mgb, Virpil throttle and a crappy Logitech stick

attachment.php?attachmentid=244997&stc=1&d=1597678398

Screen_200803_204625.thumb.png.5e3eab8a76f897b69bfa0fb78c55d0b9.png

Hi there, I'm in Eastern Standerd time. I've been flying DCS since it was lock on. Never made it into multi player, but I'm looking to make the Jump. I've been leaning the Hornet since it released, and have the Cat as well. I would love to find a few people to fly, and fight with.

• 2 weeks later...

Fellas, you may want to check out the Virtual Armed Forces. They have a few members in the PNW, including BC. This weekend they're publicly hosting one of the dynamic missions we (VAF and BVS) created, so you can jump on and see how you like the guys. We (the Black Veal Squadron) are also looking to bring people in. We fly with the VAF all the time. If you're interested in the F-14 RIO position, I'm happy to train people up as well.