Cost of upgrading A10C

FW190

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At that price it's a no brainer, can't wait.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

i was looking through my profile and see i purchased A10C twice. do i get an extra-special discount? :-D the total of the two purchases in 2011 and 2014 $87.98. LOL. i am looking forward to the new update.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...
Wait until the time limited discount expires, or gift a module to the community?

Simply buy 4, then you will be able to sleep at night ;)

Just buy 4-8 and make a giveaway, that way you could beat two flies with a single clap.

Now look what you've all done. :D

(Not all of them come from me, but definitely more than 1 ;))

Is it possible to buy with discount via steam when I brought the original a10c module via dcs store?

I don't think so, because you can't activate your E-Shop copy in Steam.

It might be possible to purchase the upgrade on Steam in order to activate the upgrade in the standalone version. Then again, the upgrade will probably require the base A-10C module on Steam.

The safest bet would be to go either exclusive Steam or exclusive DCS E-Shop.

2 Questions;

1- I bought my copy from steam and activated on non steam. Can I upgrade from either platform or should I choose one of them particularly?

2- How long low price upgrade option will last?

Edited by ebabil

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Warning: noob's question.

May I?

I play on stable, not OB. I intend to buy the A-10C II upgrade for $10 during the first month since the release. I'm aware I won't be able to fly the plane until it gets into DCS stable, but the question is: will this be a valid purchase? Will I be able to download and fly the plane once it is pushed into the stable release?

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

Damn, impressed you can use miles to pay as well as the huge discount for previous owners. £4 is an absolute steal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

So, if we are not running beta, how do we purchase the II now so as to get the discount?

I have the A-10C, but have not found a way to purchase on the site.

Gday

Just go to the ED store login go to the A-10-C II & purchase it. Its that easy.( Non Steam)

You just wont be able to install in the stable version until its released on stable. :D

If you are using Steam Buggerd if I know.

Edited by mrmat01

So, if we are not running beta, how do we purchase the II now so as to get the discount?

I have the A-10C, but have not found a way to purchase on the site.

You can purchase it, you just can’t install it until it’s either released to stable or you install the open beta. I’m mildly annoyed that they chose to do it this way, as I don’t want to install OB and there’s no guarantee it’ll be released to the stable version before the deal expires. So you’re left with no other option but to pay for something you can’t use right now.

Unless I’ve missed something.

You can purchase it, you just can’t install it until it’s either released to stable or you install the open beta. I’m mildly annoyed that they chose to do it this way, as I don’t want to install OB and there’s no guarantee it’ll be released to the stable version before the deal expires. So you’re left with no other option but to pay for something you can’t use right now.

Unless I’ve missed something.

Yep that's what I said.:smilewink: