Groom lake tower

Hi to every one. I’m new in the dcs world. I’m doing all the home work in the A10C but I can’t contact the groom lake tower to get permission to start engine, do you know some thread about tower communications or someone who can help me? All the radios are working, use comm 1 in TR, MAN. Enter the frecuency (if I’m not wrong the kneeboard shown one TWR fecuency and the computer a different one) but no one is answering the permission request.

Thank you.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

SOLVED. When I choose easy radio or something like that in options all works perfectly. So I’m making a not found yet mistake (more homework). Thank to all.

Only the UHF radio can be powered by the battery.

VHF AM and VHF FM don't power up until you kick in the APU Generator.

So, you either have to contact tower on UHF, or else wait until you energize your systems to use the VHF radios.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Only the UHF radio can be powered by the battery.

VHF AM and VHF FM don't power up until you kick in the APU Generator.

So, you either have to contact tower on UHF, or else wait until you energize your systems to use the VHF radios.

I appreciate your help. My intention is to do all manual so I will do at your way.

Thank you Emmy.

What if you use ground power? And I read to communicate with the crew chief you must have the doors open in the huey I’m not sure if they are on te intrrphone on the a-10 normal ops they would be.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...
What if you use ground power? And I read to communicate with the crew chief you must have the doors open in the huey I’m not sure if they are on te intrrphone on the a-10 normal ops they would be.

I will try your way today.