Instant action missions in the editor

Chilcix
Go to solution Solved by bolek,

• Solution

Yes, the instant action missions are in

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Missions\QuickStart

in your install directory. You can copy them to your "Saved Games" folder and modify in mission editor.

Yes, the instant action missions are in
DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Missions\QuickStart

in your install directory. You can copy them to your "Saved Games" folder and modify in mission editor.

Thanks! For some reason I couldn't find those.

While I have this thread open.

How do I got about putting player aircraft on the edges of the carrier? Starting from ramp puts them in the middle, and I am not sure how to start them other than airstart

Once you open this in the editor and make changes, save it into "My Missions folder" and use it from there, otherwise it can get updated back to it's original.

When you click Save As there is a shortcut to "My Missions folder" at the top of the left hand column.

While I have this thread open.

How do I got about putting player aircraft on the edges of the carrier? Starting from ramp puts them in the middle, and I am not sure how to start them other than airstart

Your better off opening up the case 1 missions and using that as a template for now, most of the aircraft on the carrier are static non flyable items linked to the carrier and placed (Use satellite view when working?) . Flyable aircraft you pick a parking position hot or cold, takeoff from runway etc. It's doesn't show parking positions for now? Possibly WIP. There is SO much you can do in the editor. Have a play and get familiar with it.

Just save a copy once opened to "My Missions folder"

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link