Same account on two machines at the same time

obious

Hi All,

I’m looking to buy a gaming laptop (Razer 15” just after Christmas mainly for CAD modelling now that I have a 3D printer but I’’d also like to install DCS on it so that I can fly whilst I’m on the road/travelling etc.

Does anyone know if I can use the same log in/account on my main pc as well as on the laptop that I’m looking to buy or do I have to constantly deactivate whichever modules I wants to use (F-18, F-14 etc) every time I switch?

I’m not looking to fly or use both machines at the same time (i.e. be logged in at the same time) just to clarify but I guess my point is I don’t want to have to pay for the 6+ modules all over again

Cheers!

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

• ED Team

Hi

you can install dcs on any machine you wish, as long as they are not being played on a the same time on the same account.

You can use the same login and use your already purchased modules.

hope that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

you can install dcs on any machine you wish, as long as they are not being played on a the same time on the same account.

You can use the same login and use your already purchased modules.

hope that helps

Yup that does, thanks!

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale