Auto updater doesn't download DCS 1.5.3.51171

fitness88

Yeah, you can say so. Updates on Steam are always a bit later than the regular updates. Same goes for new aircraft - for example you can't buy the Mirage2000 on Steam yet.

So why use Steam then?! It's a very touchy subject to some sensitive people and you can probably read up on how bad it is on this forum ;)

I myself use it because it's problem-free, I have pretty much ALL my games in it (with all licenses etc etc) and well...if I buy something via Steam I will always have it available for my account, just a click away.

To put it short: high bandwith, zero problems.

Yeah, you can say so. Updates on Steam are always a bit later than the regular updates. Same goes for new aircraft - for example you can't buy the Mirage2000 on Steam yet.

So why use Steam then?! It's a very touchy subject to some sensitive people and you can probably read up on how bad it is on this forum ;)

I myself use it because it's problem-free, I have pretty much ALL my games in it (with all licenses etc etc) and well...if I buy something via Steam I will always have it available for my account, just a click away.

To put it short: high bandwith, zero problems.

Interesting I don't have any issues when downloading DCS files...but thanks for the explanation.