2 Mirages can be refueled by a IL-78 at the same time (Video)

Rlaxoxo

You need to be very close to refuel aircraft and also have the fuel switch in up position

They never give me clear contact until I'm almost in actual contact position, so it's a closer position then say a a10c and kc-135

Edited by Enduro14

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

I get "cleared contact" but once connected never transfers fuel and loose connection over and over. Switch tried both ways.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick

The AAR switch? I may have had it backwards. From the pilot's perspective it looks to be a left/right switch instead of an up/down switch and for some reason I thought the "right" position was needed for refueling.

Well if you see the switch in it's positioning on the wall you can either switch it up and down. It might just look like a left/right switch from your point of view but it is actually a up/down switch. It's above that black/yellow striped emergency thrust thingy infront and slightly left of the throttle. And as already stated by other users in the posts above mine, it indeed only works in 1.5 for now. Try it there and then please tell us if you got it working. :)

Edited by Kreye