DCS 1.5 needed if have 1.5 beta updated?

OverDhill

Only if you want a copy of the stable release version. Currently the Open Beta and Stable Release versions are identical.

The last update , applied to both versions - there may be a time the Open Beta gets updated before the stable release, but who knows. Eventually everything will end up being merged into one 2.0 version.

Currently though with 1.5 OB, you will have at least everything the stable release version has.

When all is said and done though, it will likely be the 1.5 stable release that gets updated to the final release of 2.0

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Thanks

Does 2.0 also have the current map to play or are you forced into paying for the new map to use it?

Currently 2.0 Open Alpha only supports the new Nevada DLC map.

You can install it, but would need the map to fly anything as it is right now, at least until they get the Caucasus ported over to it.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|