Mission 6 Help

flameoutme

I don't think this is me, but I am not 100% sure. I've been playing mission 6 for days now, and I can't get the '2000 in AG mode in order to drop the MK 82's.

I can however create my own mission, load up with MK 82's and drop them easily on target using CCRP.

In mission 6, the hud remains with the "slashes" at the bottom.

I've gone back and forth days now - stuck at that point in mission 6 unable to drop bombs, yet can do it every time in my own mission.

I'm not say'n it's the fault of the campaign.

Man I have a headach over this!

Baltic,

Thanks for responding. I have some new info.

Going by your post, I went back in this mission determined to drop bombs. I actually did drop them, I probably did not realize they dropped before. The reason I did not realize they dropped before is that the HUD never had the diamond, it still had the plus sign cross. This is what I was seeing each time so never thought it had dropped.

I have my own mission with the same MK 82's, and I get the diamond after hitting the Weapons FWD button on hotis, then I use the AG designate button, then I get the rising horizontal line and then the drop. But I don't get that in the campaign mission, I get a cross. (see image) .

I've probably done this mission 8-10 times now, and my own mission the same, with similar results.... cross in campaign mission 6, diamond and everything as it should be in my own created mission.

The bombs are dropping and listening closely I can hear them drop, just did not realize it before because of the + sign vice diamond.

I'm just confused why I can do it every time in my own mission ok but in Mission 6 nada.

222.jpg

Edited by flameoutme