Eagerly awaited aircraft for DCS World - Page 78 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-04-2020, 08:53 AM   #771
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResonantCard1 View Post
201 is not a representative number of the whole community. You have to keep in mind there's people eager to get a russian plane and they make sure they are heard of. There's many people that don't voice their wishes as much, maybe because they already have what they want, maybe because they know it will come, maybe just can't be bothered to. We see here a lot of people wishing it was a russian plane, but we don't see as many wishing it was US. I don't think it's because nobody cares about those. I think the people that wishes it was an US plane don't make themselves heard as much. After all US planes are the focus of the game
True, but by that same logic we are right back to 'DCS: Republic RC-3 Seabee' with just as much merit.
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:10 AM   #772
Gierasimov

Lightbulb How else?

Quote:
You have to keep in mind there's people eager to get a russian plane and they make sure they are heard of. There's many people that don't voice their wishes as much, maybe because they already have what they want, maybe because they know it will come, maybe just can't be bothered to.
Fair enough, yes, 200 is just a bunch, but-
No voters are not counted towards anything that is "eagerly awaited", as eagerly awaited should be coming from the community voice unless it is eagerly awaited by ED and not us.
That's why COO was questioned what is the decision based on, to check if they actually care about our voice and it seems they do
Gierasimov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:21 AM   #773
otto

Quote:
201 is not a representative number of the whole community. You have to keep in mind there's people eager to get a russian plane and they make sure they are heard of. There's many people that don't voice their wishes as much, maybe because they already have what they want, maybe because they know it will come, maybe just can't be bothered to. We see here a lot of people wishing it was a russian plane, but we don't see as many wishing it was US. I don't think it's because nobody cares about those. I think the people that wishes it was an US plane don't make themselves heard as much. After all US planes are the focus of the game
First of all the poll substantiates the claim that customers want a modern eastern jet more.
What you posted is backed up by nothing .I'm not trying to offend you it's just the truth.

Considering poll highlights the demand for western modern helicopters that also missing from the game(ka-50 but no western counterpart like Apache ).It would be black and white irrational to claim what you claimed about those .
Personally i would rather buy a Kiowa that a Mil helicopter.

And i would say that the customers who want a western type jet again after the plethora of western jets already in the game or being developed aren't trying to make the game a better experience for everybody (through the diversity that eastern jets would bring for mission and scenario creators ) but only looking to satisfy their selfish needs.

Last edited by otto; 04-04-2020 at 09:24 AM.
otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 10:24 AM   #774
Tom Kazansky

Sorry guys, can anybody post the link to the thread where we can argue about the "most eagerly awaited aircraft"? For this here is just called "eagerly awaited".
Tom Kazansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:43 PM   #775
Xilon_x

ok ok in my opinion this tread is useless because it has already been talked about which are the most anticipated planes and there is a long list described.
rather you should understand what the priority criteria are.
I in the first place would put the modern fighters of this era used now in this period make you the list of the current planes that are missing. I will tell you if the list matches.
Xilon_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:18 AM   #776
TomOnSteam

We're bored and stuck at home please do an aircraft reveal
Old 04-05-2020, 08:51 AM   #777
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomOnSteam View Post
We're bored and stuck at home please do an aircraft reveal
Oh my, that can only mean one thing!

DCS: Minesweeper!
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote