Keyhole CAS Reading Materials

JUICE-AWG

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds like great resources. :thumbup:

But you should double check that this is in compliance with forum rule 1.16.

Also, the actual links you posted all point to youtube.com and seem to contain a redirect. It would be simpler if you just linked the documents with the same link that you have between the [ URL ] [ /URL ] tags.

Sounds like great resources. :thumbup:

But you should double check that this is in compliance with forum rule 1.16.

Also, the actual links you posted all point to youtube.com and seem to contain a redirect. It would be simpler if you just linked the documents with the same link that you have between the [ URL ] [ /URL ] tags.

Ah, thanks Yorgon...I copied those links from the comments in one of my recent videos on CAS and it grabbed the YouTube link...let me fix that...and all of the links are opensource, searchable on the web and findable without my help...so I'm sure they are not classfied. Fixing now Cheers!

Edited by =JUICE=

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good stuff, thanks for posting. :thumbup:

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Great stuff, Juice. The TACP TACSOP is a gold mine.

Very Respectfully,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

London

"In my private manual I firmly believed the only time there was too much fuel aboard any aircraft was if it was fire." --Ernest K. Gann

Great stuff, Juice. The TACP TACSOP is a gold mine.

+1

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

• 2 months later...

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th Gen i7 12700K, MSI Z690 Edge mobo, 32 GB of DDR4-3600 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V CL16). 

Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle OC (Triple Fan, 16GB VRAM), ACER XV322QU 32" IPS monitor (running 2560x1440).

2TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4).

Windows 11.