F-15E?

JazonXD

Still have to get that darn A/G radar sorted... Seems to be holding up a lot of really great aircraft. Lets hope it's getting close.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Still have to get that darn A/G radar sorted... Seems to be holding up a lot of really great aircraft. Lets hope it's getting close.

Yep... ED has been (hopefully) working hard on that... they've had a few pictures to show with it on the F-18, I don't know where those pictures are though.

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

Release the 15E!!

Its all i need F-15E, Tornado and Mig-29 from M2M/razbam!!!

They have tornado and 29 in stock check M2M website.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Release the 15E!!

Its all i need F-15E, Tornado and Mig-29 from M2M/razbam!!!

They have tornado and 29 in stock check M2M website.

I wish they would, but I'm 90% sure they are not done and not even working on it... :(

I think it's put on hold however and will hopefully be completed at a later date... right? RIGHT?!?

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

The early F-15E's were very capable, even by modern standards.

Yeah, except most of us don't want to stare down an SA-11 with CBU-71s...................(that said, a proper AIM-120A would be gr8 ;) )

:D

I definitely think a late 90s strike eagle is possible; I know of a few people on here with (AFAIK) a few of the -34 manuals on that jet.

On a somewhat-unrelated note: Razbam, would it be possible to have removable CFTs? I think that'd be pretty cool for dogfighting n stuff. Anyway, the fact that this is confirmed for sometime in the future has made my day, good luck!

BTW, here's the -1 (the basic "what this jet is/does" manual) for the E so you guys can get the hype train rolling:

http://www.avialogs.com/viewer/avialogs-documentviewer.php?id=3705

Lord of Salt

(that said, a proper AIM-120A would be gr8 ;) )

No, it wouldn't be. Quit promoting that ridiculous fantasy. Even the USAF got rid of it as fast as they could. ;)

On a somewhat-unrelated note: Razbam, would it be possible to have removable CFTs? I think that'd be pretty cool for dogfighting n stuff

It's a Strike, so you shouldn't be flying without them. Finally, what makes you think you'll get the -229? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ok GG, a proper AIM-120D would be great.

Does that suit you better? :D

Good point with the -229 though, totally didn't think of that...

Edit: Heck, have those (120Ds) even reached the Strike Eagle community yet? lol

Lord of Salt

Ok GG, a proper AIM-120D would be great.

Does that suit you better? :D

Good point with the -229 though, totally didn't think of that...

Edit: Heck, have those (120Ds) even reached the Strike Eagle community yet? lol

ahhh the 120D... we couldn't even figure out a proper 120B and C yet let alone a highly classified 120D :D

ahhh the 120D... we couldn't even figure out a proper 120B and C yet let alone a highly classified 120D :D

Some people have...

In-fact, the 120A hater and his friends have. :) http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=131806

But yeah, good luck with 120D...I haven't even found pictures of it, although F-15 pilots were saying they've shot it like at least 6 months ago.

So we'll wait 20 years for a proper simulation of it :D

Anyways, I could care less about 120s because I'll be packing AGM-130s on the wings! :joystick:

(IIRC you can't carry 120s on the wing stations with GBU-15/AGM-130 attached below- forget where I read that)

Lord of Salt

Really not much to 120D. Bigger motor and we know the dimensions, two way dlink which we can guess at the utility of it, but we don't even have the one way really implemented.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda