Official Campaign thread

baltic_dragon

Hello,

I've just finished up the M-2000C training missions and was excited to start the campaign, but the first mission seems to be bugged out. Radio comms options all appear "greyed out" although the option to talk to the ground crew and tower do seem to work (the latter only with power on, the former regardless).

Watching a video of the campaign on youtube, it looks like there's a comms check from wingman 1 that's supposed to come but never does, regardless of the battery/ground power/engine on status. Radio 1 frequency seems to be locked at 139.95 (if I try to adjust it, it snaps back). Anything I can try to debug?

Have heard nothing but good things about the campaign and am looking forward to playing it! Let me know if there's any other data I can provide.

(OB 2.5.3 24984)

Edited by kryptoniterazor

• 3 months later...

2 questions about mission 13 on the campaign.

1. Laser code for the mission brief is 1688 but the JTAC calls back 1668. Which one is supposed to be used?

2. Any tips for getting the IP offset to be closer to the targets? Its been way off every time, even with the alignment at WP 2. I'm using 9.0 miles at 037 degrees. Delta_Alt = -761, per the briefing.

Thanks.

3700x, MSI 3080 Ventus 3x OC, 32 GB 3200mhz RAM, Rift S or Track IR, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Logitech Rudder Pedals

Hey :)

first of all: the campaign is great baltic dragon! You guys may help me. I'm stuck at the end of mission 13.I dropped my bombs, followed WP11&12,US reinforcemant show off, and parked at the exact spot located on my kneeboard. Unfotunetly there's NO massage like always "mission complete, end mission at any time". What ever.. i press ESC button and end the mission. and suddenly i have to start at mission 12 all over again.

i tried for one more time. and it happened again.

thanks

• 9 months later...

Hmmm I swear there have been a few missions I never got the "mission complete" message, but still was able to go to the next mission. I thought it only actually gave you that text if you park in the specified parking spot for extra points. The only time I haven't been able to proceed is when my pilot died or some AI didn't accomplish their mission. You sure no assets are being shot down that aren't supposed to be shot down?

Hey :)

first of all: the campaign is great baltic dragon! You guys may help me. I'm stuck at the end of mission 13.I dropped my bombs, followed WP11&12,US reinforcemant show off, and parked at the exact spot located on my kneeboard. Unfotunetly there's NO massage like always "mission complete, end mission at any time". What ever.. i press ESC button and end the mission. and suddenly i have to start at mission 12 all over again.

i tried for one more time. and it happened again.

thanks

This is weird. Did you have the US guys fly formation and talking to you? Also after you land you should get a different ending than a normal message.. I tried it 2-3 weeks ago and it worked fine.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 4 months later...

Hi All. In first mission Mirage collapse with Humvee, and nothing happen

Dvnve98.jpg

i7-8700K@3,7GHz | Asus ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600Mhz 32Gb | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080Ti 12Gb | SSD Samsung 970 PRO 512GB | HDD 4 GB | NZXT Kraken X72 | Corsair HX1000i | Corsair Graphite Series 780T | TM Hotas Warthog | TM Hotas Cougar | VPC WarBRD MT-50CM Flightstick | Stick Suncom F-15E Talon + BRD Base | BRD Mi-8 Pedals | TrackIR4

Weird - not for me. Do you have any mods?

(also I'm on the OB)

Only aircraft (Su-57, Mig-23, MB-339)

Edited by oovaoosh

i7-8700K@3,7GHz | Asus ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600Mhz 32Gb | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080Ti 12Gb | SSD Samsung 970 PRO 512GB | HDD 4 GB | NZXT Kraken X72 | Corsair HX1000i | Corsair Graphite Series 780T | TM Hotas Warthog | TM Hotas Cougar | VPC WarBRD MT-50CM Flightstick | Stick Suncom F-15E Talon + BRD Base | BRD Mi-8 Pedals | TrackIR4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know I am currently working on the updates for the campaign to work properly with 2.7 (including support for new clouds). I'll try to fix any outstanding bugs and problems. 

That's good to hear.

Just got the Mirage and was wondering if it will work with 2.7, so now I will just wait and enjoy your campaign once you checked/fixed it

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Is anyone else having issues with the ELINT mission? I've failed it three different times despite flying the correct ground speed and altitude exactly. Last time my ground speed never went more than +-1 from the briefed value and I was using autopilot altitude hold and still would fail the mission.