[UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] No stars in Persian Gulf?

• 2 weeks later...
If you put on NODs they are definitely there.

What does that mean?

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

I ran a night mission earlier today, definitely had stars. You sure it wasn't an overcast night?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I ran a night mission earlier today, definitely had stars. You sure it wasn't an overcast night?

Correct. I've seen them in 2.5.5 as well. For those that can't: probably a stupid question, but have you played with the Gamma slider settings? I'd have to go back and check but I think my gamma slider is set at 2.7.

Just a thought.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

I just noticed them last night for first time when I put on the NVG. I guess the brightness wasn’t enough to be picked up with my Oculus Rift, but the sky was quite pretty with the NVG on.

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

• 2 weeks later...