good FPS (performance) improve after update ?

FZG_Immel

congrats...I notice a significant FPS improve after the update. Cockpit view is now really smootb,. Almost on paar with the FA18 on my rig !!!

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

More of an overall thing for most planes. Tree optimixation, mempry leaks etc.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

This still really unstable framerate not as bad after last update but probably the most stuttery plane i own, will this improve?

Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//

Latest Open Beta update caused regular drops below 45FPS in VR. Previous Open Beta 2.5.5.31917 I was getting a beautiful steady 45FPS in the Tomcat. I've just tested them back to back now so its not a placebo effect.

So I've reverted back to that version to fly the F14. I shall try the next OB update hopefully when VR improvements are implemented.

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I just figured out last night if you using high terrain texture in NV map, it will be a huge vram cost(above 8gbs..), and this only happened to the F14. I tried to turn down the terrain texture to low and everything fixed , the game runs smooth as hell. BTW, i didn't see any visible difference between low and high terrain texture which is very interesting...

I just figured out last night if you using high terrain texture in NV map, it will be a huge vram cost(above 8gbs..), and this only happened to the F14. I tried to turn down the terrain texture to low and everything fixed , the game runs smooth as hell. BTW, i didn't see any visible difference between low and high terrain texture which is very interesting...

Yep same her, i run it at low textures and dont see any difference

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia