Kelly Stewart IAT??? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-21-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
artmustel

Reputation power: 1
artmustel will become famous soon enoughartmustel will become famous soon enough
Default Kelly Stewart IAT???

Hello...just a bit concerned because a few days ago I purchased the module A-10C from the ED online store. My purchases from ED used to show on Paypal statement as paid to "The Fighters Collection", however this last one shows "Kelly Stewart IAC". It is the same I paid for the plane and I have not made another paypal purchases lately; also the amount is the same. Does anyone know if this "Kelly Stewart" is related, or is another name of ED store?

Thanks!
artmustel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:38 PM   #2
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 76
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

Hi

yes all is ok, Kelly Stewart is one of the managers at the fighter collection.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:42 PM   #3
artmustel

Reputation power: 1
artmustel will become famous soon enoughartmustel will become famous soon enough

Thank you Bignewy!
artmustel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 01:50 PM   #4
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 76
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

no problem happy to help.

If you are ever in doubt support will assist also

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/