Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

Pilots!

Just in time for the holidays: Thrustmaster and the 476th Podcast, in promotion of an upcoming of episode where we get to know Thrustmaster, are giving away TWO complete Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Packs!

p0O6i33.png

Each flight pack includes the new Thrustmaster T.16000m Flight Control Stick, TWCS Throttle, and TFRP Rudder! Learn more about the flight pack itself by clicking HERE

WHEN DOES IT START?!

NOW! We're running two separate chances to win; The first starts immediately!

RULES

To enter into the first chance to win, simply reply to this thread with why you deserve the flight pack. Feel free to be funny, sad, or both to qualify! It doesn't matter, just tell us why (really, almost no one will be disqualified except for existing & former 476th Virtual Fighter Group members, so have fun with it... make up something if you have to! :pilotfly: ). Your post does not have to be particularly long to enter.

The contest starts now. We'll use an online random number generator to pick the winner's forum post just before the episode is posted, which should be sometime in the next week or so. As long as your entry meets the standard of "tell us why you deserve it!" You're in for a chance! If you don't win in the first contest, you can enter the second contest immediately following the episode! The rules for the second contest will be described during the episode. :music_whistling:

NOTE: One entry per contest. Multiple posts in this thread will automatically disqualify you. If you have questions, contact either Ragtop or Dojo via private message here or on the 476th website. Please DO NOT reply to this thread with questions or comments. Entries only! If you wish to generally discuss the podcast or contest, you can also reply in the 476th podcast thread here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=132796

DISCLAIMER: Unfortunately, we can only drop ship the pack directly for free to the continental United States. Most of Western Europe will likely be free as well based on sourcing location, although we can not guarantee all countries. However, if you live outside of a "free region", and win the contest, we'll communicate directly with you to determine if shipping and duty will be required, and if you wish, you can pay those costs. If you decline to do so, no problem, we'll simply randomly generate another winner.

Good luck & Happy Holidays from the 476th Podcast!

To learn more about the 476th podcast, check out our podcast page HERE

Edited by Dojo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why i deserve this? For Christian!

I need this to set up my grandson on a PC so I can show him the ropes and teach him to fly with me..he is only 4.. its never too early to get started!

Maybe this be could be the start of an aviation career for him!

<S>

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I've been a good old boy all year. Would be a great addition to the shiny new "Spitfire" under the tree....

Rotor57

My Rig; Intel i7 3770K @ 3.5_32GB RAM_GTX 1080 _X55 Rhino Throttle_TM_Warthog Flight Stick_TM Pedals_28" 4K Eyeball Bleeding Monitor::doh:

Take off is optional, landing is not::pilotfly:

FC3; CA; NTTR; P51; Spitfire; F86F; Mig15; F5; KA-50; AJS 37 Viggen; UH-1H; F18C; A10-C;M2000;AV8B-N/A;Christen Eagle;

Why do I need this?

I am now 20 and I have been flight simming since I was literally 6. I have been through a few joysticks but have been using my old Logitech 3D Pro for the last 6-7 years and I fear that it is slowly falling apart. Student budget means cash is tight and I won't be able to get another stick for a while especially since simming is a dying market in my country and there are very few options available to me without having to import. Those that are available are very expensive.

I fly on a daily basis and life without a sim is unbearable! :cry:

I can promise that this gorgeous setup would be going to a very good home if I were to win it :pilotfly:

Blue Skies

Ryan Nelson

Why i deserve this? For Christian!

I need this to set up my grandson on a PC so I can show him the ropes and teach him to fly with me..he is only 4.. its never too early to get started!

Maybe this be could be the start of an aviation career for him!

<S>

Way to go ! with 4 my son drove around in a tank in BF1942 Forgotten Hope...and he loved it.

He became an awesome PC Gamer who beats me anywhere but DiRT Rally and Flying DCS.

Tried to teach him R/C flying, took him to the field hundreds of times but he never picked up the flying virus...cant say I haven't tried hard.

Some things they pick up from you, some they turn down and sometimes they surprise you with skills and tendencies you never thought possible.

Kids are all we have, lets treat them right !

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Well let's see. I am still flying with a MS Sidewinder stick (the NON FFB one !), this would be a welcome upgrade.

Off course the shipping fees to where I live would probably be more than just buying the thing locally LOL.

Also since I keep sticks for a looooong time my unborn son can take advantage of this in the future. :)

I honestly don't think I really deserve them, but I do want them. I don't have rudder pedals and my Saitek stick feels so cheap and flimsy. I would like to upgrade, but having a wife and kids has a wallet-draining effect.

Cheers

Skylake 6600K(4.5GHz) | EVGA GTX970 FTW | 16GB 2666 DDR4 Corsair Vengeance | MSI Z170A Krait | Windows 10 (64bit) | X52 Pro | TrackIR 5

Hawk T.1A | F-15C | F-86F | UH-1H | A-10C | P-51D | F-5E | M-2000C

USAF Pilot w/ T-6/T-38 Time

Now, can you imagine how it feels to fly using an old Saitek Cyborg 3D ????????????

If "yes", you know why I dream of a Thrustmaster.

Anyway, I´d love it.

Merry Christmas

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet