2 Cockpit Seats - 2 Seperate Viewports - 2 Monitors?

Right now as it is with my setup I have 2 screens with the Mi8 there are 3 cockpit positions.

Setups

option:1

Would it be possible to setup DCS to send viewport from cockpit seat 1 to monitor-1 and viewport from cockpit seat 2 to monitor-2?

Or

option:2

would it be more practical to just spread the seat 3 viewport across 2 monitors?

I think the angles are better for option 1 is this possible?:joystick:

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

as far as i know, you can't have multiple viewport.

My home'pit is a twin seater - side by side configuration. I have one main screen for viewport, then each seat got its own 22" instrument screen. For now, i have both screen sharing the same signal but you can have them as separate display as well.

What are you trying to do ?

Thx for your quote ShuRugal it makes sense now... two players locally flying the same helicopter. I don't expect to manage the controls of both. Just have both in viewports available. We could create a simple indicator to tell which seat is active. So seat switching would be in order. ie... you would still have to press 1 or 2 to manage the different controls this could all be easily manageable by an simple indicator to tell which seat is in use.

It would also work nice for Huey even though weird it would be cool to have one seat view of cockpit pilot seat and one viewport for side door gunner. I'm sure this is all possible it just needs to be checked as a separate viewport for export I believe. Would be able to spot targets off to your 90 degrees easier;) Anyone else?

If your asking my purpose the Mi-8 has a drift indicator on the pilot seat and copilot seat has the coordinates it would be nice to view both viewports from my 2 screens at the same time. or even pick what seats I want to view. My hope is this would be easy to program but truly I don't know.

Edited by thinkr

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

Falcon 4 BMS

Take on Helicopters

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Anyone else like to see this implemented?

Flaming Cliffs 3

Falcon 4 BMS

Take on Helicopters

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

as far as i know, you can't have multiple viewport.

picture.php?albumid=557&pictureid=3828

Here are 5 ports.

The capture is BS1.02, but I guess now is the same system.

The problem is performance, extracting more than one port has an unacceptable penalty.

Greetings!

"If adventure is dangerous, try the routine. It is deadly."

Paulo Coelho.