No updates since July?

Kerosene

Very good point. Or a grievance system that if bugs or issues go unresolved for too long its flagged and escalated to ED to Have to look at. Then they would serve as a mediator to get issues fixed from the 3rd party

I think a standardized forum format, maybe make a bug tracker with an API into the forums to standardize how bugs and missing/incomplete feature are tracked would be great for devs and clients alike. Basically, whenever you log a bug in your internal bug tracker, or set up your initial feature list, you add some DB columns for the public-facing component, that automatically gets posted to the forums or some other official DCS area. Kind of like an easier to swallow kanban board.

We are using this approach for our software applications and have seen a positive response from our users. I agree, social media is NOT the place for this sort of thing. Not everyone is on FB and even if there were the competition for wall space is fierce. I for one loathe the platform and only exist on there because my business dictates I be there.

I find both your ideas great!:-)

A bug tracker linked into the forums would be awesome with so many open and long-standing bugs(not only razbam, in general DCS too) its almost impossible to tell what has been reported already month or years ago, wether it was fixed, or got broke again.

However from what I gather ED unfortunately is somewhat adverse to a public bugtracker.

I don‘t understand their reasoning though..

Regards,

Snappy

Edited by Snappy

Decoy / Razbam, have you learned nothing from last days / weeks / months / years?

Do you really try everything to get that big shitstorm? It seems more and more that you want it that way.

This bug is known since the Harrier exists. It is a problem for many people, and every few days / weeks this bug comes to another discussion.

So, finally, after how long? Two years? This bug is still not fixed and you just move it, without any seeable reason, and without any comment to the resolved section.

Are you serious? Do you know that this is a punch in the face to your paying customers and all those bug-reporters who work for you for free?

There is no DCS update nor a DCS changelog where it says that it is fixed. On the bug tracker on your homepage it is still marked as "try to understand it better". There is no comment about that on your discord channel or your facebook site.

So please, give us some information?

Was this just a really stupid mistake, or did you really fixed it in the upcoming patch and just forgot to tell us? Or is that really the way you want to treat your paying customers?

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Agree with you. I have see that other 3 parties take care about customers. What is wrong here, can ED tell something about. That is became hilarious.

Edited by Fisu_MAD
Hehehehe corrector orthographic

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro

I am really sad to read this forum and all these angry posts in the different sections (not only about Razbam). I am also happy to see that even when people are very angry about an helicopter but the next one is announced (by the same 3rd party), the are forced to stay suspicious but are very excited by the news anyway.

Why ? because you are passionate and it’s great but... your are not fair, you are capricious and honestly I will stay polite

- You are not working for the 3rd party companies so don’t ask to be part of their professional processes. Don’t ask to these niche market companies more than you ask to your banker, supermarket, boss, insurer, TEACHER maybe etc you get the idea...

- I also hate Facebook but not following some channels is your choice at the end. I also think that 3rd Parties should include news in the forum but I will not complain if they don’t. Adapt yourself, it helps a lot

- Complain when you think it can help the community but don’t insist when you are not heard. It appears you have some time to spend and do again and again and again the same posts, complain without success. Maybe you are right and it is justified to be angry but what’s the point ? Revenge ? In fact, if you are right and you want revenge the best way is to use your time to help other 3rd parties and by the same occasion the community again.

I could continue the list but it will convinced nobody how not fair you are....

But concerning Razbam and what I learnt by reading this forum, youtube and unfortunately facebook (no friends only for DCS news and not only Razbam), there are some interesting facts:

- Razbam do serious stuff with AdA and we profit some derived products and features. Tomorrow, it could be different, who knows ?

- Razbam with the help of Baltic Dragon provide serious educational resources to start playing and enjoying DCS

- Razbam provides enough information from the different channels to have an idea about what’s is coming

- Razbam do some mistakes for sure like monthly video that is clearly very difficult to provide long-term and bug trakers. Don’t ask DCS 3rd Parties to be able to do the same as some very succesfull startups in the Sillicon Valley that marketed their work processes as the recipe of their success.

Please stop bashing Razbam, you have the right to be angry but in this case accept to have loose your money and use your energy for helping the community by other way.

I worked as a developer in small companies and It is clear that your expectations/requirements are totally crazy and unrealistic. I don’t work for Razbam but for me Razbam provides very special value to DCS that even Heatblur don’t provide nor ED. Razbam needs more time but this time is required to provide this special value.

Up to you but I am convinced that you have more to provide to the community that always the same kind of posts...

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

I am really sad to read this forum and all these angry posts in the different sections (not only about Razbam). I am also happy to see that even when people are very angry about an helicopter but the next one is announced (by the same 3rd party), the are forced to stay suspicious but are very excited by the news anyway.

Why ? because you are passionate and it’s great but... your are not fair, you are capricious and honestly I will stay polite

- You are not working for the 3rd party companies so don’t ask to be part of their professional processes. Don’t ask to these niche market companies more than you ask to your banker, supermarket, boss, insurer, TEACHER maybe etc you get the idea...

- I also hate Facebook but not following some channels is your choice at the end. I also think that 3rd Parties should include news in the forum but I will not complain if they don’t. Adapt yourself, it helps a lot

- Complain when you think it can help the community but don’t insist when you are not heard. It appears you have some time to spend and do again and again and again the same posts, complain without success. Maybe you are right and it is justified to be angry but what’s the point ? Revenge ? In fact, if you are right and you want revenge the best way is to use your time to help other 3rd parties and by the same occasion the community again.

I could continue the list but it will convinced nobody how not fair you are....

But concerning Razbam and what I learnt by reading this forum, youtube and unfortunately facebook (no friends only for DCS news and not only Razbam), there are some interesting facts:

- Razbam do serious stuff with AdA and we profit some derived products and features. Tomorrow, it could be different, who knows ?

- Razbam with the help of Baltic Dragon provide serious educational resources to start playing and enjoying DCS

- Razbam provides enough information from the different channels to have an idea about what’s is coming

- Razbam do some mistakes for sure like monthly video that is clearly very difficult to provide long-term and bug trakers. Don’t ask DCS 3rd Parties to be able to do the same as some very succesfull startups in the Sillicon Valley that marketed their work processes as the recipe of their success.

Please stop bashing Razbam, you have the right to be angry but in this case accept to have loose your money and use your energy for helping the community by other way.

I worked as a developer in small companies and It is clear that your expectations/requirements are totally crazy and unrealistic. I don’t work for Razbam but for me Razbam provides very special value to DCS that even Heatblur don’t provide nor ED. Razbam needs more time but this time is required to provide this special value.

Up to you but I am convinced that you have more to provide to the community that always the same kind of posts...

:shocking:

I do not understand how you can still say that you have to give more room.

Here the communication shines by its absence. In comparison with other developers.

I do not like MPs, since what is spoken is to improve and that everyone knows.

The advances in the modules are minimal.

I bought this module because I like the model of the plane. I did not buy the module because Razbam was implementing it.

Moreover, if I know this, I do not buy it.

It is not normal for a module to be stuck.

I'm not the only one who thinks so, unfortunately there are also people who think like you. I do not settle for an unfinished product and full of failures that have not resulted in months and years. What kind of work can you refer to when there are problems that say they are solved and it is false.

I am also a developer, and in the environments I move around, this does not happen.

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro

@ Chapa

Everything you say is very pretty but it does not answer the question.

The Facebook and youtube channels only serve as a showcase for RAZBAM to communicate about some news but they never write anything about bug fixes.

On this subject, total silence. Decoy, the community manager, has nothing to tell us about this list of bugs that is growing update after update.

I remind you that there is a bug tracker on the site RAZBAM but this one is not maintained any more for a long time.

Well, no updates from RAZBAM today either.

Hmm...

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Sigh... Can someone with FB access let us know what's happening? Perhaps there was an update but the change log is only listed on FB or some other trendy social site that's popular.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Newest files are from 3rd October 2019 in the AV8B Folder

:thumbup:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Newest files are from 3rd October 2019 in the AV8B Folder

Where do I find these files? Please don't tell me FB. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

RAZBAM Bug Tracker

Does everyone know about or follow the Bug Tracker on the RAZBAM website: https://razbamsimulations.com/index.php/dcs/av8-b

I know many people on here want it published here in the forums :book: but it seems to me that this is just as good a place as any to post it since they have more say in what goes on there and what stays hidden on their site. It really isn't that difficult to bookmark a website and go back to it occasionally to check on the status.

I can't see any way of telling from looking at the Razbam Bug Tracker when the last update was made on it. There appear to be no timestamps to see progress made. Back to fumbling in the dark hoping to find that elusive light switch I guess. :music_whistling:

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Where do I find these files? Please don't tell me FB. :(

Files for the AG and CAS pages.

AV8B_CPT.dll.crypt (I guess that the code for aircraft systems and avionics).

AV8B_FM.dll.crypt (I guess that the flightmodel).

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

The .crypt files are pushed for every module in every update. I think its ED changing encryption, safety thing.

Just check Razbams own changelog: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204693&page=3

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

You are posting advancement videos on facebook but only people with an account are able to access them. I do not own a facebook account and do not intend to register on it.

Discord is only a more advanced tchat/teamspeak and it is trully hard to follow a thread if you are not connected 24/7.

Yeah I don't see these things as replacements for official support, with social media adding video and other features, the quality has decreased significantly, on twitter everything's all thrown around in these low quality puzzles and short videos without head or tail, it's a total mess.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• ED Team

Hi all

As you can see RAZBAM have posted and explained.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=253171

Please be patient.

Thank you

Closing thread

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2