[CHECKING]F-16 showing as F-18 on RWR

Tarnfalk

• 2 weeks later...

Okay been trying to zoom in and even zoomed in it's extremely hard to tell. In combat or even just normal flying being able to tell the difference won't really be possible in a fast manner. It possible to make the difference a bit more clear since on computer screens, especially ones with lower end graphics, the differences are not high enough to be useful in combat or even regular flying.

Despite knowing that ED gave its best into the F-5E, this font wouldn't be my first choice. Especially in VR I sometimes struggle to get the correct information out of the indicator.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Wait, is the RWR working properly now? I never noticed anything in the patch notes.

Hm... did it ever NOT work?

At least from in 2.5.4. I noticed the RWR system as "working satisfactory" ...

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Hm... did it ever NOT work?

At least from in 2.5.4. I noticed the RWR system as "working satisfactory" ...

Yes — the age-old issue with the search-, track-, and new threat filtering rendered it pretty much useless for the longest time. It would be nice if that had been fixed without my noticing it since that would mean one less mod to keep track of.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧