VIDEO : F-16 with 'Wiimote Controllers' in VR

Use the Wiimote controllers to pilot the F-16 Viper on the clickable cockpit.

In the next video, I will show you how to write a script with Glovepie.

the border between the real and the virtual is becoming smaller !!

Utilisez les contrôleurs Wiimote pour piloter le F-16 Viper sur son cockpit cliquable.

Dans la vidéo suivante, je vais vous montrer comment écrire un script avec Glovepie.

la frontière entre le réel et le virtuel est de plus en plus petite

ok, I'm intrigued. I'm assuming this is using the Wii remote as a PC mouse as I saw that somewhere.

Edited by sparkchaser2010

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

ok, I'm intrigued. I'm assuming this is using the Wii remote as a PC mouse as I saw that somewhere.

This is also a good option

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218861

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Yes, I've been following Miles work for a while. This Wii remote could be considerably cheaper, would need more details. Ergonomics wise, Miles design is a much better setup.

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

U have lot of tutorials in google about how to us it as a game controller oler in pc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hi

A clockwise 'snap-twist' of the forearm is a left click.

A counterclockwise snap twist is a right click (or the other way around but you get the idea).

He mentions you have to exagerate your movement a bit so the input is registered.

For the twisting knobs like the altimeter setting or lighting knob, it looks like its a slow forearm twist.