[CANT REPRODUCE] rearm and refuel

stalhuth

Sorry man, but don’t know your level of experience. I have to ask. Is the airbase you’re trying to rearm and reload a Blue, Red, or Neutral? Also, what Air Base and map have you tried? Are the engines running? Is there electrical power on the airplane? How are the menus selections, white or black? I think that at least the battery switch has to be on. Check those and let me know please. Hope is one of those.

Ray

Sorry man, but don’t know your level of experience. I have to ask. Is the airbase you’re trying to rearm and reload a Blue, Red, or Neutral? Also, what Air Base and map have you tried? Are the engines running? Is there electrical power on the airplane? How are the menus selections, white or black? I think that at least the battery switch has to be on. Check those and let me know please. Hope is one of those.

Ray

yes Blue base, Nellis as always do the same procedure as the other aircraft, engines are running but I'm parking, I do the rearm and refuel typical of any other planes but not working with the viper, I'll keep trying

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

I have this same issue. Ground crew respond only if the canopy is open. Along with this issue - I noticed that Chaff/Flares do not rearm.

PC

i7 7700k

Gigabyte Z270

MSI GTX 1070

32gb DDR4

500gb EVO 850 SSD DCS

500gb EVO 960 NVMe SSD Windows

yes Blue base, Nellis as always do the same procedure as the other aircraft, engines are running but I'm parking, I do the rearm and refuel typical of any other planes but not working with the viper, I'll keep trying

Okay. Try setting the parking brake maybe? Or change the spot and see if that’s the issue. I was able to do it at least three times this afternoon. I was located on the parking spots midfield. I’m getting ready to fly it again. I’ll check to see if I can duplicate it. I’ll fly, land, and see if I can rearm and refuel. Thanks for the feedback.

Ray

Okay guys. I was able to rearm with or without the canopy open, with engines running. I was at the start off a mission I built. I was going to rearm after landing, but I had to back out because of severe frame rate drops, stutters, and tears. It happened after touchdown. No idea what that was all about. That’s what I have so far. Are you guys getting the load out menus?

Ray