Ravens Fighter Championship - Page 9 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-14-2017, 01:21 PM   #81
59th_RAVENS

Reputation power: 7
59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough

mission has been changed to 12 noon this will stop the vehicle lights

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Our Website
Our Facebook Page
YouTube Channel

59th_RAVENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #82
Stuge

Reputation power: 6
Stuge has a spectacular aura aboutStuge has a spectacular aura aboutStuge has a spectacular aura aboutStuge has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapsu View Post
+1 for full daylight.

Question about the rules, are Migs and Flankers limited to 4 heatseekers for the last round since Eagles and Mirages can carry only 4 of them? Also i assume that no R-27ET means no R-27T too?
Quote from first page: "Deciding Round: Short Range heat-seeking missiles (no R-27ET) + Guns".

Interpreting this sentence literally would imply that R-27T is allowed. Also, there is absolutely no mention about limiting heatseeker count in the rules section, so these two points need clarification in the rules section!!

Last edited by Stuge; 04-14-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Stuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:18 PM   #83
59th_RAVENS

59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuge View Post
Quote from first page: "Deciding Round: Short Range heat-seeking missiles (no R-27ET) + Guns".

Interpreting this sentence literally would imply that R-27T is allowed. Also, there is absolutely no mention about limiting heatseeker count in the rules section, so these two points need clarification in the rules section!!
Thank you pointing this out the first post has been rectified.

Our Website
Our Facebook Page
YouTube Channel

Old 04-14-2017, 05:00 PM   #84
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

• Added Drona and Cougar to ITGC team
  • Added Aorta and Level to Reserves
  • Rule about payload for tie breaker has been edited, please check first post.

Thanks, guys.

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:28 PM   #85
winchesterdelta1

Reputation power: 15
winchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nice

Can i still join?
Old 04-14-2017, 09:29 PM   #86
59th_RAVENS

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterdelta1 View Post
Can i still join?
Hi Valter.

we can add you to the reserve list buddy

Our Website
Our Facebook Page
YouTube Channel

Old 04-15-2017, 09:10 AM   #87
[TWB]ec0ke

Reputation power: 0
[TWB]ec0ke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_Eagle View Post
I have three people planning to fly with me. Two are currently waiting on forum account permission and their callsigns are JG4_Karaya & [TWB] ec0ke. They'll be signing up once their account is approved. The third person should be posting soon.
confirming my slot in Team Eagle.

Callsign: [TWB]ec0ke
Nationality: Swiss
Current location: Switzerland
Squadron name: The Wet Bandits [TWB]
Squadron website: http://www.thewetbandits.org

Edit:
few questions: Round 1 is BVR but is there also heaters and guns allowed?
and is there some rules on which version of the game we fly? (I am on open beta atm)

Last edited by [TWB]ec0ke; 04-15-2017 at 10:28 AM.
[TWB]ec0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:21 AM   #88
winchesterdelta1

Reputation power: 15
winchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nicewinchesterdelta1 is just really nice

That's cool. Thank you.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #89
59th_RAVENS

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterdelta1 View Post
That's cool. Thank you.
Added you to the reserve list

Our Website
Our Facebook Page
YouTube Channel

Old 04-15-2017, 10:45 AM   #90
LevelPulse

Reputation power: 3
LevelPulse is on a distinguished road

How come i'm not on there and i applied yesterday?

Edit: Don't care which team i'm in, you can see my previous post on the other page.