Ravens Fighter Championship - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-14-2017, 12:02 AM   #71
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

Okay guys, here are the latest updates, I dont think it will change again and anyway tomorrow registration will close and brackets will be final:
  • Plaiskool and Martini have been moved to team TurboRush
  • Yaga, Coxy, Microvax and YorZor will represent team RvE
  • Eagle, Stink, Karaya and Ecoke will represent team Eagle
  • Martini is still unaccounted for so one slot in team TurboRush may become free on Saturday. Sign up as a reserve if keen to join.

Reminders

To all contestants:
  • Please, get familiar with the rules and if any questions let us know, all matches will be monitored live by a referee and reviewed afterwards for scoring purposes
  • please ensure you check in on Ravens' TeamSpeak at least 30mn before your match to set it up and be ready to roll. People playing in the second batch will be waiting for the first batch to finish so it would be nice to keep up with the schedule to avoid unnecessary delays.
  • guys double check your hardware and connection prior to turning up to avoid unfortunate disconnections - remember that dropping out in the middle of the fight won't allow you to re-connect until the next round.

We thank you all for your interest and we hope that you will have a blast flying in this championship

Brackets, Schedule and Results
http://sa-sim.com/rfc1-brackets-orde...e-and-streams/

Live Streaming
https://www.twitch.tv/chillywillies

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.

Last edited by FLANKERATOR; 04-14-2017 at 12:18 AM.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:18 AM   #72
piyush.morth

Reputation power: 0
piyush.morth is on a distinguished road

ITGC's Roster may please be updated to include:
=ITGC= Drona (India) and =ITGC= Coug@r (Bangladesh).

piyush.morth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:00 AM   #73
Stuge

Reputation power: 6
Stuge has a spectacular aura aboutStuge has a spectacular aura aboutStuge has a spectacular aura aboutStuge has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59th_RAVENS View Post
*EDIT*
The mission has been revised to V2 with the ground targets being changed to Armored APC & Hummers, the trucks were too easy

Ok chaps here is the Mission for the event.

I have placed 4 of each plane at each airbase. just as a note, the ground target positions will stay in the same position.

Attachment 160571
Just tested this mission. The Tigrs have their driving lights on, while the Humvees have them off. This combined with the relatively low lighting condition of the morning makes it relatively easy to spot the Tigrs, but extremely hard to spot the Humvees!!

Recommend changing mission start time to full daylight, or replacing the Humvees with Tigrs! Otherwise it isn't exactly a fair fight
Old 04-14-2017, 11:12 AM   #74
daza7

Reputation power: 2
daza7 is on a distinguished road

Callsign : Aorta
Nationality : United Kingdom
Squadron name : None
Squadron website : None
daza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:15 AM   #75
59th_RAVENS

Reputation power: 9
59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuge View Post
Just tested this mission. The Tigrs have their driving lights on, while the Humvees have them off. This combined with the relatively low lighting condition of the morning makes it relatively easy to spot the Tigrs, but extremely hard to spot the Humvees!!

Recommend changing mission start time to full daylight, or replacing the Humvees with Tigrs! Otherwise it isn't exactly a fair fight
thank you for spotting this I will fix this now

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Warthog & Saitek Peddles | 2DOF Reality Platform | Custom GAMETRIX Jetseat | CV1
Our Website | Our Facebook Page | YouTube Channel

59th_RAVENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:16 AM   #76
59th_RAVENS

59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice59th_RAVENS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by daza7 View Post
Callsign : Aorta
Nationality : United Kingdom
Squadron name : None
Squadron website : None
thank you I have added you to the reserve list

i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Warthog & Saitek Peddles | 2DOF Reality Platform | Custom GAMETRIX Jetseat | CV1

Old 04-14-2017, 11:26 AM   #77
LevelPulse

Reputation power: 3
LevelPulse is on a distinguished road

Callsign (Please use same one if you are SA-ranked to avoid scattering your points across multiple aliases) Level
Nationality (for country rankings) England
Current location (for ping assessment) Surrey, England
Squadron name (for squadron rankings): N/A
Squadron website (to retrieve info): N/A
Old 04-14-2017, 11:42 AM   #78
59th_RAVENS

please don't forget to PM me with which team members are taking part

altho as per the rules this can be done right up to the event

thank you

Last edited by 59th_RAVENS; 04-14-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:20 PM   #79
Kapsu

Reputation power: 2
Kapsu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuge View Post
+1 for full daylight.

Question about the rules, are Migs and Flankers limited to 4 heatseekers for the last round since Eagles and Mirages can carry only 4 of them? Also i assume that no R-27ET means no R-27T too?
Kapsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 02:21 PM   #80
59th_RAVENS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapsu View Post
+1 for full daylight.

Question about the rules, are Migs and Flankers limited to 4 heatseekers for the last round since Eagles and Mirages can carry only 4 of them? Also i assume that no R-27ET means no R-27T too?
yes sir that's correct all planes are only allowed 4 missiles