Ravens Fighter Championship - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 07:11 PM   #61
ChillyWillies
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 2
ChillyWillies will become famous soon enoughChillyWillies will become famous soon enough

Wanted to pop in and say thank you to the 59th Ravens, and Situational Awareness as well as the participating squadrons and players for allowing our channel to host your event; this is something we have wanted to do for a long time and we look forward to putting on an awesome show in 1080p60 for you ladies and gents!

PC Specs
Spoiler:
Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz MSI Z170A Gaming M7
Corsair Vengeance LED 2666MHz 32GB DDR4
H115i 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler
EVGA GeForce 980Ti Hybrid (built-in liquid cooling)
EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+Gold
Samsung NVMe 950PRO M.2 SSD 512GBx2
ChillyWillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #62
59th_RAVENS

Reputation power: 5
59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough59th_RAVENS is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillyWillies View Post
Wanted to pop in and say thank you to the 59th Ravens, and Situational Awareness as well as the participating squadrons and players for allowing our channel to host your event; this is something we have wanted to do for a long time and we look forward to putting on an awesome show in 1080p60 for you ladies and gents!
glad you can help out buddy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Corsair 750D air flow case | Corsair H80i GT Water Cooled i7-4790K oc at 4.8| gtx 1080ti | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard| Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram | 3x OCZ 480GB SSD | Thrustmaster Warthog & Saitek Peddles | GAMETRIX Jetseat | CV1

A-10A/C | F-15 | F5 TIGER | L-39 | C-101 | HAWK | 2000C | SU25 | SU-27 | SU-33 | MIG-29 | MIG-21 | MIG-15 | SABRE | HUEY | KA-50 | MI-8 | GAZELLE | ME-109 | SPITFIRE | VIGGEN
www.59thravens.co.uk

59th_RAVENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #63
Gaanalma

Reputation power: 13
Gaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really nice

Sorry guys, but 36° must resign...

Good Fight!!

www.36stormovirtuale.net
Gaanalma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:03 PM   #64
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

Updates
  • 36th Stormo were seeded #4 so brackets have changed after their withdrawal to reflect new seeding so please check new opponent. Registration will close on Friday and Brackets will then be final.
  • Yorz and Microvax have been added to Team Martini - guys check with Yaga and Plaiskool and see if they would like to swap slots so that all RvE are on one team - Martini is still MIA and hasn't checked in since initial application so he may not show up, in which case you could invite another RvE to complete a 4 man team.
  • 4 slots have now opened up and are up for grabs for a group of 4 or individual sign ups.

Brackets and schedule can be found here:
http://sa-sim.com/rfc1-brackets-orde...e-and-streams/

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:23 AM   #65
Yaga

Reputation power: 0
Yaga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLANKERATOR View Post
guys check with Yaga and Plaiskool and see if they would like to swap slots so that all RvE are on one team - Martini is still MIA and hasn't checked in since initial application so he may not show up, in which case you could invite another RvE to complete a 4 man team.
I'm open to either option, I'll check with the guys involved. Also, Coxy is with RvE as well.
Yaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:28 AM   #66
Stealth_Eagle

Stealth_Eagle is on a distinguished road

Callsign : 71st_AH_Eagle
Nationality : American
Squadron name : Lonewolf for purposes of this event
Squadron website : None

Currently recruiting some people to join me but waiting on official confirmation. Callsigns are as follows: Stink_Inc, JG4_Karaya, and Ec0ke so hopefully they'll be posting down below to join soon.

Last edited by Stealth_Eagle; 04-13-2017 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Updating with team info.
Stealth_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #67
YorZor

Reputation power: 17
YorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really niceYorZor is just really nice

Yes you can put, Microvax, Yaga ,Coxy and I (yorz) as team RvE.

Whatever you guys need
YorZor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #68
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your flexibility guys.
Let me also check with TurboRUSH as he formed his team a while back and if fine with him, I will put RvE together.

This is not a squadron based event so having lonewolves teaming up with squadron players is perfectly fine but if we can avoid having players from same vfs scattered across multiple teams, then even better.

Will keep you posted. Guys.
Thanks

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:03 PM   #69
Stealth_Eagle

Stealth_Eagle is on a distinguished road

I have three people planning to fly with me. Two are currently waiting on forum account permission and their callsigns are JG4_Karaya & [TWB] ec0ke. They'll be signing up once their account is approved. The third person should be posting soon.
Stealth_Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:06 PM   #70
Stink inc

Reputation power: 0
Stink inc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_Eagle View Post
Callsign : 71st_AH_Eagle
Nationality : American
Squadron name : Lonewolf for purposes of this event
Squadron website : None

Currently recruiting some people to join me but waiting on official confirmation. Callsigns are as follows: Stink_Inc, JG4_Karaya, and Ec0ke so hopefully they'll be posting down below to join soon.
I am confirming my spot on team Lonewolf
Stink inc is offline   Reply With Quote