LGB and CCIP issue

Pmedic548

I've created two night LGB bombing missions and I'm having trouble placing the bombs on target. I'm point tracking on the pod, line up in CCRP and after release I turn away and begin lazing the target. The bombs go "dumb" and completely miss the target. I have no trouble hitting the target during the day, just at night.

Also with the latested beta update, when I was doing several CCIP bombing runs, as soon as I hit the weapon release the fall line goes full over to the right side of the hud. As long as I hold my current course, the bombs when they release hit the designated target.

Any advice?

Thanks

Pmedic548

Track would help as to the designation issue. It would be good to confirm in a simple mission that it works at noon but not at midnight with everything else identical. Then change the time of day hour by hour, minute by minute until it could be determined when laser designating worked and when it didn't. There's also the chance that it's not a time of day issue and some other thing is the issue.

I didn't find anything amiss about CCIP GBU-12s aiming even with significant wind. Make sure you're familiar with the CCIP delay cue operation.

I didn't see any difference between LGB guidance at 0800 or 2300.