Landing and Taxi lights burn out the right side of canopy glass

DmitriKozlowsky

I use my taxi and landing light, still don't have the issue of the light illuminating the canopy glass. All that illuminates the canopy glass for me is the formation lights being turned up to more than 50% intensity...... Night, day, same effect.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Landing and taxi light doesn't light up in the new update.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

What about the formation lights? Do they still light up the canopy and steam gauges? The "frosting issue?"

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Just checked the formation light. It doesn't has the frosting issue.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Nice, thanks for the info!

Cheers,

Don