#05 - 15/7 STATUS UPDATE

Cobra847

Yes for the Cockpit (internal) and yes toggleable. :)

Not sure yet on the animations -- it's something that we will want to expand on in the future as well.

Organic animation is however the most difficult of the schools of digital artistry, so it is certainly a challenging endeavour.

I remain optimistic. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

In a patch. We're looking into doing some animations for it too (like pulling the gear handle, and so on.)

A silver lining, I like that. Sounds like it'll be cool. I do like seeing the pilot body in the 'pit. Shift+P is the first thing I hit in the KA-50.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Who cares, what difference will it make to the plane?

More weight. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: