Stealth CAGs

MikePotten

Having taken a break from DCS for a month or so and having left it all working well, I have returned to find that my Eisenhower and G. Bush CAG's have gone stealthy i.e. they are invisible. You can see the carriers wake but nothing else. Flying on the deck through where the carrier should be, also produced no collision, so definitely only the wake there.

I have regressed to earlier DCS installations with no improvement and I have re-installed the G. Bush CAG but problem remains.

This is occurring on the latest full release, the previous and v2.5.3, all of which were working fine before my little break.

Can anybody shed any light on the matter please?

Thanks in advance.

Mike P

Edited by MikePotten

About half a year ago there was an update that broke the older 3d models. Many mods were broken by it and it can only be fixed by the author by reexporting the original .max file with a newer exporter.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog