[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Multiple Missiles per pickle press

Strong05

Seems to occur primarily on multiplayer servers. Sometimes it's worse then others, I've had all 4 120C's come off at the exact same time. Track only has 2 9X's coming off at the same time at the end of the track after a couple of spawns into a hot aircraft on the ramp. I was hosting the server with just me on it, but it's happened when others have been online with me as well.

Edited by Strong05

5800X3d, 32GB DDR4@3400, 6800 xt, Reverb G2, Gunfighter/TMWH

Might be the button that is a bit trigger happy. IRL there should be a delay from pickle to release, but that is not implemented yet, so be sure to press the pickle firmly.

It's possible, however, I have been very deliberate with the button presses in my testing, and no other module, to include FC3 airplanes have this issue. I've literally had all 4 amraams come off at the exact same time (no separation in flight), I would think that should not be possible.

• ED Team

Hi

this has been mentioned before here, but I can not reproduce, if we had a track replay showing it happen it would be easier to report.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

this has been mentioned before here, but I can not reproduce, if we had a track replay showing it happen it would be easier to report.

Thank you

Would love to provide BIGNEWY, forum says file is to large, please advise on best method to post/share.

• 1 month later...