Radar locking - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-22-2019, 08:07 PM   #31
Jabbers_

maybe this will help you understand, put the radar into PD Search AZ 10, 1 bar.. with a target at co-altitude off your nose, then when you see it, half action, you should see it the whole time.

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord
Jabbers_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:19 PM   #32
=4c=Nikola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbers_ View Post
maybe this will help you understand, put the radar into PD Search AZ 10, 1 bar.. with a target at co-altitude off your nose, then when you see it, half action, you should see it the whole time.
I just tried that, I do not see it the whole time. The moment I pres half action, the target disappears. When I put cursor over the place I saw it during PD search, it reappears. If I then move cursor away from the target, it disappears again.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:37 PM   #33
Jabbers_

Quote:
Originally Posted by =4c=Nikola View Post
I just tried that, I do not see it the whole time. The moment I pres half action, the target disappears. When I put cursor over the place I saw it during PD search, it reappears. If I then move cursor away from the target, it disappears again.
Strange, maybe i have a misunderstanding of super search, but Ill have to give it a go on my own then and report back.

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord
Jabbers_ is offline   Reply With Quote