Heatblur - The Next Big Step - Page 10 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-15-2019, 09:13 AM   #91
Dudikoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory205 View Post
You have no idea as to what is going to happen. Why do so many people in the UK hate the business world and assume the worst?

Seemingly five minutes ago half the posts on this forum were anger directed at HB over release dates, now everyone is suddenly worried that they are going to disappear.
On the other hand, it would have taken Cobra literally 10 seconds to dispel all this and answer a perfectly valid direct question about it with something in the lines of "Yes, we currently plan to release more modules for DCS".

The fact that he didn't do this and went to great lengths to avoid mentioning DCS in any of his post-announcement posts, makes it quite reasonable to assume that this might be in question at the moment, to put it mildly.

To be absolutely clear, I'm glad for their success and am looking forward to whatever consumer-level comes out of this new endeavor of theirs.

Would have preferred an approach without all this deliberate vagueness, though, and the announcement felt a bit untimely, but they probably have their reasons for it.

I'll leave it at that until we get more info on their future plans.
i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Last edited by Dudikoff; 03-15-2019 at 01:01 PM.
Dudikoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:30 PM   #92
Danny_P

Well congrats guys, until further information/conformation though I have to agree this doesn't read too well for the dcs side of things. BUT maybe there's better things to come
Danny_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:56 PM   #93
Jester986

And this got un-stickied without a straight answer... At least it wasn't deleted. Honestly Heatblur I'm glad your getting paid you deserve it. Just hoping we weren't just shown what DCS is capable of only not to see it again. Fingers crossed for that A-6 module.
Jester986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:01 PM   #94
Mule

Great stuff. If you continue making stuff like the Viggen and the F-14 we are in for some good times.

Your work is incredible.
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote