Tips for setting mil power?

Gimbal

I'm sure this is straightforward but I was curious, what's the best instrument to watch when setting mil power without going into AB? I'm assuming the RPM gauge, I've checked the manual though and can't find at which RPM% is mil power? Would anyone happen to know?

RPN gauge, audible click when AB is activated, Nozzle position.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

RPN gauge, audible click when AB is activated, Nozzle position.

Do you happen to know the nozzle position and RPM % for mil power? I'll listen out for clicks but an instrument value would be awesome as the Kityy is a really audible aircraft as it stands it'll be easy to miss.

I've got the odious task of matching the throttle detent in the WH to match the AB gates today. Not looking forward to that process... I was using the RPM, but it's a bit too analogue for this process, the nozzle cans have a dial I will use.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

If you run a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog I suggest the following. I bought this a while back and use it for various aircraft but I mostly fly the F18. It has really saved me A LOT of fuel by not running around in AB not knowing all the time.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/3MJPNE2SV/warthog-throttle-part-afterburner-detent?optionId=63799442&li=marketplace

i7-8700K (6 Core, 12MB Cache, 4.6GHz) 32 GB DDR4 XMP @ 2933MHz, GTX 1080Ti w/ 11GB GDDR5X, Windows 10 Pro, 256GB SSD, TM Warthog Stick & Throttle, TM TPR Pedals, TrackIR5

If you run a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog I suggest the following. I bought this a while back and use it for various aircraft but I mostly fly the F18. It has really saved me A LOT of fuel by not running around in AB not knowing all the time.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/3MJPNE2SV/warthog-throttle-part-afterburner-detent?optionId=63799442&li=marketplace

Personally, I just took some sand paper and rounded the edges on the detent that comes with the throttle. Takes about 15 minutes and saves some money.

Why is the rum always gone!?!?!?!

Just buy a Virpil throttle with adjustable detent and then set it for the F-14. /s

Flying the DCS: F-14B from Heatblur Simulations with Carrier Strike Group 2 and the VF-154 Black Knights!

I also own: Ka-50 2, A-10C, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F-86F, CA, Mig-15bis, Mig-21bis, F/A-18C, L-39, F-5E, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-16C, Mig-19P, JF-17, C-101, and CEII

I'm using the built in warthog detent, but in it's default state, I don't think I reach 100% mil power. Do I need to play with the curves? any other setting I should do in the sim so the physical movement of the throttle until it hits the detent will be full mil power?