Good News From Wags

BuzzU

it's not news, they've outlining their timeline regarding the tws for the hornet for a while now, people just aren't paying attention.

But its more fun to whiny and petulant about it. ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• ED Team
it's not news, they've outlining their timeline regarding the tws for the hornet for a while now, people just aren't paying attention.

While true, sometimes a supporting image can carry the point home.

Thanks

While it may be good that they are finally getting round to working properly in the Hornet again, this whole episode has burnt many people and ED have a lot to make up for...

It’snot just a great December the Hornet needs, it’s a strong consistent push to the finish line

Let's try and keep this thread positive.

I don’t think we should suddenly be all sunlight and happiness because ED are finally working on the Hornet again.

Is it good that they are working on it again, yes indeed it is, but let’s not think that all is forgiven and forgotten. I’ll be watching the Hornet vis a vis the Viper for some time yet...

I don’t think we should suddenly be all sunlight and happiness because ED are finally working on the Hornet again.

Is it good that they are working on it again, yes indeed it is, but let’s not think that all is forgiven and forgotten. I’ll be watching the Hornet vis a vis the Viper for some time yet...

they never stopped working on it. your wording is just disrespectful in so many ways.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

This is good news and I want to be positive...

My only concern is, what happens to the F-16 now? Does development now stop for it? There is still a tremendous amount of work to be done. I hope ED doesn't think they can switch development back and forth between the Hornet and Viper...that isn't going to go over very well with anyone.

they never stopped working on it. your wording is just disrespectful in so many ways.

Yes they did, ED said it themselves. Now, the latest Newsletter mentions there being one developement team...if they are back on the Hornet, who is working on the F-16?

Edited by =BJM=

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Yay!

Agree, Yay !!!! :dontgetit:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Useless and non productive.

You can accept them in a month or so’s time reprioritising the Viper or the next ea push, I however will try to keep pressure on them to complete the Hornet by acting as a counterweight to the overly positive members here.

Thanks.

by acting as a counterweight to the overly positive members here.

Given your impressive ability to place a negative spin on absolutely everything, I'd suggest that you're ideally suited to the job.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S