Suggestion/Request : Centralizing information

tugais

Hello Razbam,

I finally decided to create an account to follow your work through this forum and I am slowly subscribing to selected threads to keep things easier when I need to know what's new about my favorite module. Do you think you could create a locked thread where you post the latest news about the Mirage like Wags do with the Hornet and the Viper ? It would be much easier for us to find the last official word about current development, future items being worked on, etc.

I do follow you on Discord but sometimes it can be challenging to follow all the discussions going on over there, and I know I can easily miss one information shared by one of you. Having such a thread would be the place to check on a regular basis without having to sort all the "noise" around announcements.

Thank you guys !

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

• 2 weeks later...

being relatively new to the Mirage as well, and having a lot of fun learning it! I concur! It is hard to find all the OFFICIAL info from Razbam and it would be nice to have an official announcement thread thanks! I cannot agree more with you tugais.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

+1, excellent suggestion.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm