Keyboard keybind problem fix

Zeus67

Thanks Jojo;

I do not use keyboard shortcuts neither, but did replace the lua file anyway. Maybe I shouldn't have...

So :

- PCA store 2 to select 530 : OK

- For Magic / AA Canon what function do you use ?

- If I understand what you said I also need a third button (binded to PCA store select) to exit from Magic ?

Thanks again

I'm using (and it didn't changed with the bug or the fix, apart from the need of PCA Select, but this is about system logic):

- AA Gun Select

- Magic Select

- PCA Select

All three in HOTAS category

- Store 2 Select (will work for 530 or AG by the way).

Weapons Management category.

This one isn't really mandatory on the HOTAS, just more convenient.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

It works, thanks :)

So one should not forget to select 530 on PCA before entering a fight !

I liked my previous setting with only two buttons and possibility to cycle between magic and AA gun, it was faster ! (I think the cycle also worked with the 530...)

But I guess I'll get used to 3 buttons!

Thanks and safe flying!

Aorus Z690i, 13600K @5.5ghz, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3600 C16, SSD WD SN850 black, HP Reverb G2, Virpil WarBRD + MongoosT50 CM2 grip

It works, thanks :)

So one should not forget to select 530 on PCA before entering a fight !

I liked my previous setting with only two buttons and possibility to cycle between magic and AA gun, it was faster ! (I think the cycle also worked with the 530...)

But I guess I'll get used to 3 buttons!

Thanks and safe flying!

You can still toggle directly between MAG and CAN.

So the timeline can be:

- select 530 (you may engage and shoot the first missile)

- override on MAG if needed with "Magic Select"

- override on CAN if needed with "AA Gun Select"

- return to 530 if needed with "PCA Select"

The same if you are in AG mission with AG weapon selected on PCA.

If you are intercepted and need to defend, swtich to MAG or CAN, then PCA Select will bring back AG weapon selected to continue the mission.

Overall, you can select the main weapon after take off (530 or AG weapon), and you don't need to touch PCA anymore, everything else is done with HOTAS.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Fixed the key issue, but now I cannot select any missiles via binding or mouse clicks .. ffs just fix the module.

It does work, see here for HOTAS assignment:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3984796&postcount=27

And use left mouse click to select on PCA.

AA gun (CAN) and Magic (MAG) are only selected by HOTAS in the real aircraft, it works too on the module.

Mirage fanatic !

I tried to assign it and it does not work for me. Mouse, Keys, Joystick etc .. do not work.

You probably didn’t apply the “Default.lua” fix in the correct folder.

Mirage fanatic !

Please fix the Mirage, its been over a week and still broken, the aircraft is not playable now.

Can't properly select weapons.

I am so frustrated that so many bugs has been introduced with a update that should have been simple.

I am sure that they don't even test anything before realising it.

If things keep going like that me and my squadron will stop using Razban modules as our official modules.

We only have 112 members, imagine how much money they would loose.

The Mirage 2000c was my favourite aircraft, now it looks like I am gonna have to actually look forward the F16

PS. its been about 1 year and we still have not a VR pilot body, just put the old Vr pilot back, is better than nothing.

M2000c Pilot

:pilotfly:

For the keyboard binds, the fix that they provided works for me, i can now assign the keybinds i want on the keyboard. I am surprised that it does not work for some people.

For the missiles selection, i don't think it is a bug. You have to press " PCA select" on your hotas, and then you can either select your Magic missile on the hotas, or select your S530d missiles. Magics or canons can only be selected on the Hotas. I think that it is a feature as it is apparently how it is done in the real version of the Mirage.

There is a bug with the helmet visor. When you select Magic missiles, it puts your visor down which gives a darker view. I found that when you are on the ground, if you select the Magic missiles first (on the ground) and only then, ask the ground crew to setup your visor, the bug is fixed.

For bombing, you must use special mode forward to go into CCIP mode. Honestly Murdock, the Mirage is perfectly playable at the moment, i spend most of the night flying it on GAW and it works well. The NVG work too, i could use them but I did not find how to increase or decrease the sensitivity of it.

I don't know if they fixed the radar altimeter bug yet though (used to kill my fps near hills or populated areas) but since i changed my GPU and CPU, I did not encounter this bug somehow.

Edited by Fynek

+1

No HOTAS keyboard possibility in open beta for the M2000.

Back to the release version of DCS.

Got the same issue with OB 2.5.5.33552 for Mirage 2000C. Was OK with the previous OB. Cannot use OB anymore for my Mirage 2000C and saitech X52 pro .

With the last update I am unable to set any keybind for the M2000.

I have updated the default.lua file with the one proposed above without any effect.

So relying on keyboard shorcuts with my warthog profile the module has become totaly unusable.

Some testing before releasing would be nice sometimes...

Same issue... Mirage 2000C Saïtech X52 pro.

Hello folks,

The update has arrived and among the things included is the NVG.

Unfortunately a mistake was introduced in the keyboard keybind file and DCS does not load this file and thus the keybinds are lost.

Since this is a lua file, we can give you a repaired keybind file that you can use until the fixed on is released on next update.

The file must be copied to: Mods/aircraft/M-2000C/input/M-2000C/keyboard.

Overwrite the existing one.

BTW, there is a small bug that was introduced at last time. When starting on the air, the GUN ARM switch is in the ARMED (Up) position now, but the guns are not armed. You must cycle the switch down and back up for the guns to be available.

Many thanks. The provided default.lua file fixed my issue ( Mirage 2000C with Saitek X52 pro )

No issues with my Saitek X-56 instead.

The fix is only required if using Open Beta 2.5.5.33552

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080