F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

If only it wasn't private!!!!

As said about other Demo Team Modules,

Outside of AFM and Some Cockpit Systems, They Likely did not model any of the Weapons or Weapons Deployment systems.

It's Simply an Extended SFM or EFM w/ Minimum amount of Cockpit Systems (Electric, Hydrualic, HUD/NAV. I Seriously doubt they modeled the Radar, MFD Pages, etc.

Bignewy...why?

I'm not trolling...and I'm not trying to be difficult...but it's a fair question. There are people on these forums who are of the opinion Falcon BMS is the end all to beat all of flight sims. Others disagree. Whenever someone brings up the F-16 for DCS were told BMS has done it already and it's not needed. Why? As long as the discussion is constructive why is mentioning BMS so strictly forbidden?

Sierra99

Simply Put, this is not a BMS or Broad Topic Forum. This is a Eagle Dynamics Forum. (Sounds Snarky, I know, as others recommended, there are excellent community forums to discuss every sim under the sun, http://www.mudspike.com for example.)

The Same rules Apply to FSX, P3D, XPlane, or Any other PC Sim, it's not Limited to BMS what so ever.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

If you compare DCS with others on this forum...

The only result is the dear moderator will ban your account.

LOL

So, I'd like to see the Eagle Dynamics bring falcon into DCS,

and let fans of other software have no interesting on others in the future.

Under this way, it will end all of "conflict" and "discussion".

XD

• ED Team

And just to add, the F-16 is for me one of my most anticipated aircraft for DCS. I hope one day we will see it, I would be all over it like a rash:)

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Same Here, the F-16 is my favorite Non Navy Fighter....

It's in my Top 5, surrounded by Navy Fighters, (Sorry, Being a Navy Brat has it's influence).

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

• ED Team
If you compare DCS with others on this forum...

The only result is the dear moderator will ban your account.

LOL

So, I'd like to see the Eagle Dynamics bring falcon into DCS,

and let fans of other software have no interesting on others in the future.

Under this way, it will end all of "conflict" and "discussion".

XD

You dont get banned for discussion other sims, you can get warnings for not following the rules, if you ignore those warnings you could find yourself in time out, anyways, lets get back on topic now shall we?

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Got it...Its not "People can't discuss BMS" it's "People can't act like adults when they discuss BMS vs DCS".

Thanks for clarifying.

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Same Here, the F-16 is my favorite Non Navy Fighter....

It's in my Top 5, surrounded by Navy Fighters, (Sorry, Being a Navy Brat has it's influence).

There's always the F-16N...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

There's always the F-16N...

Don't encourage me, lol.

This is an updated block 40

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

F-16 ?

Count me in :)

mvsgas, It looks like the F-16 left you way better memories than the F-117 :D

:thumbup:LOL It was a on again/ off again relationship. We beat each other up, cuss at each other. She would hit me on the head, I would take her apart. But we stood together in the rain, the snow, the unbearable desert heat. In the end, you never forget your first love... :D

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3l5796kA8[/ame]

Uhummmm...this is from mid January...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3l5796kA8

Uhummmm...this is from mid January...

42 second Digital Flight Control Computer (DFLCC) check (blocks 40 and above) Thanks for posting that.

Here is part of a FLCC test (block 30). Starts with the pilot "warming" up the flight controls at 2:30

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Block 15 converted to block 20, later MLU, etc.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

While I look forward to F/A-18C, I would still welcome a 'Viper'. For onn thing, I understand we are unlikely to see carrier ops before the Hormuz Map(How far away that is, I've no idea), and since I have never played BMS and have no interest in doing so. A high-fidelity F-16C would be fine to me.

Here is a unique angle. You can see how little the F-16 side stick controller moves and you can see the engine gauges. Engine gauges are on the right side of the front panel (by the pilot's right knee). From the top; oil pressure, nozzle position, RPM and finally, Fan Turbine Inlet Temperature (FTIT). This is a block 40, so it uses a F110-GE-100 engine. The GE engines, do not have a FTIT sensor, the engine actually reads Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT), but to avoid Pilot confusion, the gauge its called the same as PW engine; FTIT gauge.

Wrg59M23cMo

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Please, make the F-16C fighter in DCS!

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-3000MHz, RTX 2080 Ti, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, HP Reverb

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-15C, AV-8B, M2000C, F-5E, A-10C, AJS-37, Su-27, Su-33, MiG-21bis, MiG-29, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 K-4, SA342, UH-1H

Block 52/52+

Note the slightly larger nose tire to cope with small increase in take off weight.

To whom it may concern,

IFlk7P5PzR4

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

SixYwbkrJ1A

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,