Andre's Shop/Jet Seat Testimonial

HI fellow simmers,

It is important to say that firstly I have no affiliation with Andre's shop and I am a consumer looking for quality products for my simming hobby.

I thought it important to give feedback about my experience with Andre and his product Jetseat.

I know with certain other companies people have experienced problems which can cast a shadow of trust, so when someone provides a high quality product and excellent customer service/support, I think it is important to highlight the good as well as the bad.

I received my original seat and ran into a warranty issue a couple of months into use which you can accept with any product as no matter what care is taken you can never guarantee anything 100%.

What is important was the support I received to rectify the issue which was far above what I normally experience with the majority of suppliers.

Andre responded instantly, diagnosed and presented me with two solutions with me proposing a third which he was kindly open to.

I wont go into specifics but the issue was swiftly rectified and I was very happy with the result.

As I result I can recommend Andre's Shop and would buy from with him again with confidence.

Just to add his Jetseat is a great product and I would highly recommend it.

Piper

Edited by MrPiper
Typo

The DEMONS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to Heaven for the climate,Hell for the company

Check us out on page 23 in the squadron directory, on the multiplayer forum and send me a private message.

+1 to the above. Wasn't expecting that much, but the difference for me is huge. I find it so weird to fly other sims that don't have support. For the money, just YES.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Ditto...Love my Jetseat, can't fly without it now. I've had intermittent issues with one of the motors. Fixed with silicone lube spray and a few taps with my finger. It has moving parts so it's inevitable that something could fail after enough use, and I've gotten plenty.

I like mine. The only very slight negative is that the software seems to take a while to catch up with support for new modules.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).