3d print throttle

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know if we can find somewhere the plan of the thrust levers of the f/a 18. The idea will be to 3d print them so I can replace them on a warthog base with all the hardware (buttons and castle hat) of the warthog into the new throttles.

BR

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

I had found some high resolution 3D scans of the throttle grips a while back. I have a solidworks project that needs another 3 or 4 hours of work put into it for converting the point data into an actual solid model but that wouldn't have any of the internal work done so that you could actually put controls in it.

THe real issue is that I have an 11 month old and here I am on Sunday morning wanting to crash the f14 into the deck a few times and answering this thread post while DCS updates and I have to stop before I can even get started.

If you can open Solidworks files, I'll let you take over because I have no experience turning a solid 3D object into something that can be printed and then screwed together. I'm great with cams and engine parts in solidworks, but 3D printable enclosures... no experience.