Help! CCIP and 82 30DB2

supanova

I seem to have misunderstood the lasing process with HOT. Thanks for the clarification.

I also made the rather basic mistake of missing the difference between nautical miles and miles. However I am placing the aim-off point at 30 degrees with the DRC on the target at release. I have found the aim-off point at the greater distance hard to achieve, but I will make a few more attempts to see how that works out.

Thanks again.

Learn DCS A-10C with me. Follow my Youtube tutorials here.

I put together a rather imperfect demonstration of the technique:

I want to thank everyone that contributed to this thread. Your input and assistance was invaluable. I particularly want to thank Eddie for his input and also of course the Battle Book which he created and the help he has provided to the community. Without input from people like Eddie our communities would be much poorer.

Learn DCS A-10C with me. Follow my Youtube tutorials here.

I put together a rather imperfect demonstration of the technique:

I want to thank everyone that contributed to this thread. Your input and assistance was invaluable. I particularly want to thank Eddie for his input and also of course the Battle Book which he created and the help he has provided to the community. Without input from people like Eddie our communities would be much poorer.

Is there a link to this "Battle Book" somewhere? Sounds useful. Thanks.

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB