Mission 8 woes

Hammer1-1

Lots of beef with this mission. Getting to and leaving Batumi is one thing, but with the current lighting issues, you can barely see the cargo ramp unless you fly directly over it. Not the big issue though. The real issue is dropping the cargo onto the carrier at night with the same lighting issue. You cant see the carrier unless you are right on top of it -and even then the strobes from the carrier make it damned near impossible to deliver on deck because you cant see it. So either you wind up crashing into the carrier because you cant judge the height and you end up in VRS, or you drop your cargo on deck and destroy it. I have about 1700 hours in DCS Huey and this mission is damn near impossible. Is there a way to forego the cargo mission and skip to 9?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

didnt work

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins