TOO Harms

Elof

I do it the lazy person's way in that I will lock up the possible target which will drop all other emitters to see if that is the one I want. If not unlock, RAID switch, and lock again to see if that is the one I want. A bit clunky yes but if you have those set up on your HOTAS it can be done quickly.

Use the filters. You rarely have several time the same radar type at the same location. Using H1 or H2 for exemple ils a nice way to get the SA-X you're looking for.

I do it the lazy person's way in that I will lock up the possible target which will drop all other emitters to see if that is the one I want. If not unlock, RAID switch, and lock again to see if that is the one I want. A bit clunky yes but if you have those set up on your HOTAS it can be done quickly.

I use these two combined.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

You can use the seeker head in conjunction with the SA page to narrow down your search.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins