Upcoming Helicopter sale and codes question

Resige

Howdy all

So myself and a mate of mine want split the upcoming helicopter bundle between us, and in turn, split the modules. My question is, Is this possible? Will we be given 1 code per module? Or 1 code for all four modules? If the latter, is it possible to transfer a module over to another account?

Thanks

Jack

Edited by Resige
Grammer

I dont think you can split anything anymore.

Reason are they made changes to some products ( new products ) that they now no longer have a key but are automatick locked to your account.

( fantastic by the way then no more trouble with activation og keys and activations ect )

Regarding the helicopter sale, then i would asume its not a package but each individual helicopter that come on sale.

So you all helicopters will have a discount, and then you just buy the one you like ( as a single product ).

The only product for DCS that is a package is Flaming cliff that have many planes in one product.

All other products are stand alone and single products.

ANyway i think you should ask support your question ;-)

I have a question about Added Helicopters Ops mission for sale do you need to purchase bundle to get the mission I already own 2 out of three so not worth it to me

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

It was mentioned on the facebook comment that you can, open a ticket with them to get the code assigned to a diff. Account as a gift

Damn it you beat me to it

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8GHz / 32GB( 4x8 ) @ 3.2GHz / 1TB ADATA NVMe System Drive / 232GB NVMe Samsung 960 / ASUS dual RTX 2080ti / Reverb / Rift CV1 / T-16000M FCS flight pack

A10C/M2000C/F5E/SA342/Mi8/UH1H/KA50/AJS-37/FA-18C/AV-8B/F-14/Mig29/CA/SU-27

I have a question about Added Helicopters Ops mission for sale do you need to purchase bundle to get the mission I already own 2 out of three so not worth it to me

No, the helicopters ops mission is a free mission, I found it in the UH-1 missions. I only have the UH-1 and the gazelle out of the flyable modules and the mission ran fine. Just completed it with the gazelle. You do not have to buy this mission nor need all of the helicopter modules.

Honk the gifting hasn’t been implemented since they link the modules to the user ‘s account

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.