reflection of aircraft sight

christianof

AFAIK , only by removing the sight entirely , and that option is now only available in the mission editor . (Thanks ED) :mad:

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Modification textures with very little reflection.

Make a backup of the original file.

x:\Xxx\DCS World 2.5\Bazar\Textures\HUD_FILTER_DS\L39-CPT-GLASS.dds

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubtefr30otej8mm/L39-CPT-GLASS.dds

Edit:

New JSGME package contains the English/Russian cockpit for C and ZA version.

Moreover IC ready for multiplayer functional.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/elnmch9xdh89cuo/L-39%20Reflection%20fix.zip

Edited by petsild

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

+1

I love this airplane and fly it quite often. So yeah, pretty please with sugar on top, get on it.

(Can't quote the Wolf from Pulp Fiction word by word, can I :smilewink:)

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am quite tempted to buy this aircraft while the special is on but have no interest at all in having that gunsight right in my face in a trainer aircraft, i.e not the ZA version.

Is there still no way to permanently remove it aside from on a per-mission basis in the ME?

If I wanted to use a gunsight to shoot stuff, I would be taking the ZA version - why do you need it in the C version? This combined with the fact you can't use the NS430 without having this removed, which in pre-made missions/campaigns is not even up to you, seems very strange.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am quite tempted to buy this aircraft while the special is on but have no interest at all in having that gunsight right in my face in a trainer aircraft, i.e not the ZA version.

Is there still no way to permanently remove it aside from on a per-mission basis in the ME?

If I wanted to use a gunsight to shoot stuff, I would be taking the ZA version - why do you need it in the C version? This combined with the fact you can't use the NS430 without having this removed, which in pre-made missions/campaigns is not even up to you, seems very strange.

Was once an option to remove in L-39 settings . They changed it for god-knows-what reasons to ME . Doesn't make any sense to me , but it is what it is .

Tip . You can save any instant-action mission in the ME (Save with a different name !) , and modify it however you like , including gunsight removal .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

• 4 weeks later...