Server Connection Problems

ThePromilekiler

Hi dear DCS-Community!

Since some months I am trying to get a DCS "dedicated Server" running in a VM on my dedicated server. But somehow I am too stupid to do so.

I am using Proxmox to run the Windows VM and I already forwarded TCP and UDP 10308 to the VM. The Windows Firewall is turned off right now and the Firewall of the Host is also configured for accepting connections from Port 10308. But still my server wont show up in the list and the server itself wont find any other servers.

Am I missing something crucial?

Thanks in advance!

Hi dear DCS-Community!

Since some months I am trying to get a DCS "dedicated Server" running in a VM on my dedicated server. But somehow I am too stupid to do so.

I am using Proxmox to run the Windows VM and I already forwarded TCP and UDP 10308 to the VM. The Windows Firewall is turned off right now and the Firewall of the Host is also configured for accepting connections from Port 10308. But still my server wont show up in the list and the server itself wont find any other servers.

Am I missing something crucial?

Thanks in advance!

I’m not the best at trouble shooting these types of issues, but I would say first double check the DCS version you are running. Currently the “Open Beta” is the version being used and it has been updated nearly weekly sense the release of the hornet. If you can’t see any other multiplayer servers in the multiplayer list. Then it’s most likely that you are running an outdated version. You can check your version on the main DCS screen bottom right corner. You can also check the forums for the most current 2.5 Open Beta version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro