F-16C Pilot 3D Model / Canopy Colour Update Needed

STNGersk

Yes, stars on the flag should be in front. AMERICA FIRST!!!!

lIIrsHj.jpg

Oh that one, yes originally the f18/f16 pilots in default have wrong Way facing US Flag, I do believe is a big deal as for a country flag that is being represented in SIM being wrong! ED should have fixed it quick but instead I had to do it for myself so now in my SIM my default F16 pilot not only looks like it should be but US Flag face correct way and among other things now look as they should or closer to real deal ;)

But I know very very soon we will have reworked 3D models of pilots and correct helmet with all details in it place!

:thumbup: ED work hard and they get all right this will be there too I know! We know!! :D

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

Hooray, we are getting the transparent canopy option soon!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4229005&postcount=38

AMAZING NEWS MY FRIEND !!!!

See below my fully reworked to FAP standard pilot and corrected F16 skin for 60years Jaguar 301, this reworked skin is so much close to the real thing I have fallowed to the smallest details like writings in Portuguese the accurately detailed decals and colors corrections and fuel tanks to correspond to real-life 301 F16AM also added the aircraft's Serial No. :thumbup:

d9Cd0bI.png

XwSX0Bs.png

WWo10ue.png

ocrIuBe.png

ZwA8C8Y.png

hP1AqP9.png

See you in the sky guys, I'm waiting for config file so I can add moded landing gear to my skin/textures pack for F16 so all you can enjoy this cool textures :thumbup:

GIVE US!

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

Hi guys!

Small update once more after testing with landing gear textures I finally found the cover for air camera pressure within textures so I could paint it and make it look like in real life. I manage to make the Landing gear now look even closer to realistic-looking by making that cap yellow and also added writings on front anding gear and paint it with red paint on top just like real one, I know this is small things but they look and give the accurate look to the aircraft :thumbup:

pics below;

this is now all across the default skin and any other skins I have :)

D8gj1kw.png

l8tRURa.png

aILxGIm.png

fGFRxaS.png

Overal looking is much accurate of F-16 and gives that nice photo-real look with my updated pilot and fixes on patches and canopy with landing gear textures :)

GIVE US!

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

• 3 weeks later...

I love this thread. AFAIK, this whole thread is about the details. The minute details ED does not add. Then we forgo those same specific details and put a F-16A skin on a block 50 or we post a picture of a block 40 and say how it does not match DCS block 50.

Lover it, is all in the minute details.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I love this thread. AFAIK, this whole thread is about the details. The minute details ED does not add. Then we forgo those same specific details and put a F-16A skin on a block 50 or we post a picture of a block 40 and say how it does not match DCS block 50.

I stoped wasting my time comenting on such posts. The quality has been lost long time ago. I prefered old good Flanker/Lockon Times where competance and knowledge was something you could impress the others. Natural selection went on vacation I suppose...

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

• 1 month later...

Obrigado e parabéns STNGersk!

A continuação de bom trabalho.

-

Thank you and congratulations STNGersk!

Keep up the good work.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Hi my friend,

Hope you doing well and safe that’s first of first, now I see you not only here but all across the DCs forum, and making very same comments with all the respect. And all you said I know that in my photos is AM F16 adopted textures, but if you would visit discord I would show you that me and other guys such as PorcoRosso86 and other skinners we making unique textures for F16C we working on improving and making F16C textures as photo real and accurate as it can be, details in 4K and above unique details. And once ED have opportunity to rework pilot and perhaps even adopt our work then this would be amazing as this will bring f16 to it’s beautiful glory and photorealistic look.

Not to mention that as part of company officially from Echo19 me and my colleagues we developing F16C sounds and we near to get this announced and soon preview trailer will be posted to be available to all community! Stay tuned guys join Echo19 discord and lots of cool things to come!

This is going to be something no one expect!

Just look here guy all work and textures updates will go under this post:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4326194#post4326194

Edited by STNGersk

GIVE US!

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

... but if you would visit discord I would show you that me and other guys such as PorcoRosso86 and other skinners we making unique textures for F16C ...

I am not your target audience and I have zero interest on all this additional skins.

My opinion is not only irrelevant but inconsequential. If you wish to put A model skins on the C model is fine. I would just ask people doing that to stop complaining about "details" since details are obviously not important if you are using those skins on DCS F-16.

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..