POLL: When is a good date for a WWII German vs. P51D event?

dooom

POLL: When is a good date for a WWII German vs. P51D event?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: When is a good date for a WWII German vs. P51D event?

The Dogs of War are planning an Axis vs Allied event. Please help us gauge days that might be best to reserve for the battle.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

After seeing some of content for this event I just have to say, d0o0m has really out done himself. This is definitely going to be something worth putting in your calendar once we can decide on a date!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane."

Dogs of War Dedicated WWII Server Thread

I'll try to be there Saturday morning Australian Eastern Time (UTC +10), pending family commitments.

At least ping rates are kinda acceptable on DoW server :).

I hope there's some labels (just a period . dot would be good) otherwise I'll just be so much canon fodder!

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

We will release all info very soon - just collecting a bit more data here and then we will announce date/time !!! Thanks all for your votes!

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Whoever did the polls needs to reformat them. Currently, with 66 votes, the percentages in the day of the week poll add up to 146.67%. And with 34 votes, the percentages in the time of day poll add up to only 75.55%. Although the two polls work perfectly well for determining preferences, the percentages should be either left off completely or should add up to 100% each.

It hurts my brain. :)

-Irish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saturday AM Pacific works for me, and the ping rates, which are normally over 300, drop to 160ish.

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )