RWR"^" symbol

Skyracer

When can we expect to see ^ for airborne threats?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

• 4 weeks later...
just add

for i = 1, 16 do
AddAirborneSymbol(i, {{"AirborneSymbol", i-1}})
end

to the RWR_ALR56_MAIN_page.lua within \Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Cockpit\Scripts\EWS\RWR\indicator

Hey Beamscanner, can you send your copy of the the .lua with this change? I haven't had any luck with this, aside from breaking the RWR in various ways (no threats, all threats in the center, no primary threat indication) based on where exactly I put these lines in the .lua.

Hey Beamscanner, can you send your copy of the the .lua with this change? I haven't had any luck with this, aside from breaking the RWR in various ways (no threats, all threats in the center, no primary threat indication) based on where exactly I put these lines in the .lua.

Did not work for me either

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView